2803 SW 27 Ave
Next to Burger KingMiami, FL 33133
Store Front Hours:
Mon-Fri 10am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 5pm
Map & Directions here
|Kestrel 4000 Limited DI2 Triathlon Bicycle 2012|
|HomeKestrel 4000 Limited DI2 Triathlon Bicycle 2012|
This is the result when you combine Shimano Di2 with the fastest Kestrel frame.
The Kestrel 4000 is the triathlon bike of choice for 3-time IronmanŽ champion Andy Potts.
The Kestrel 4000 LTD continues to be the envy of its competitors.
The Shimano Di2 battery is tucked out of the way, located on the non-drive side chain stay, we tested this, too, to find the most optimal aerodynamic position on the bike.
- Main frame 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- Rear triangle 800 K Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber With Adjustable Dropouts
- Fork Kestrel EMS Pro TT Full Carbon, 1 1/8-1 1/4" Tapered Steerer
- Crankset Vision Trimax Hollow Aero Carbon, 54/42T
- Bottom bracket FSA Integrated BB30, Ceramic Bearings
Front derailleur Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Rear derailleur Shimano Dura Ace Di2
Shifters Shimano Dura Ace Di2 For TT/Tri, 20-sp
- Cassette Shimano Dura Ace 11-27T, 10-sp
Chain KMC X10SL Nickel Plated, 10-sp
- 700c: Oval Concepts 9105 Rear, 978 Front Carbon/Alloy Clinchers
- 650c: Oval Concepts-745 Carbon/Alloy Clincher, 45mm F & R, 10-sp
Brake set TRP T-920, Aero
- Brake levers Shimano Di2 Brake/Shift Levers
- Handlebar Profile Volna Integrated Ski Bend (42cm)
- Stem Oval 900 Carbon/Alloy matrix
- Saddle Oval Concepts 700 Tri w/ CrN-Ti Alloy rails
- Seatpost Kestrel Aero Carbon w/Ritchey Clamp System
- Weight 19.89 lbs / 9.02 kg
|you may also like this|